How to use our extension
Default Keyboard Shortcut/Hotkeys:
CTRL + SHIFT + Z
: Undo Last Resize
CTRL + SHIFT + 1
: 1x1 Resize
CTRL + SHIFT + 2
: 1x2 Resize
CTRL + SHIFT + 4
: 2x2 Resize
The shortcuts can be changed through shortcut keys menu.
Scaled split screen layouts
- you can add split layouts for 7:3 and 6:4 ratio split screen in the custom view option by clicking the "+"icon in the extension popup.
Keyboard Shortcut/Hotkeys enabled
- You can use tab resize with just keyboard shortcuts rather than opening up the extension from the icon.
Drag and drop for sorting layouts
- Click and hold on any layout and drag to rearange order to your liking
Highlighted tabs now can be resized
- when 2 or more tabs are highlighted, only these tabs will be considered for resize.
Multiple monitor support!
- individually select each display in your desktop setup
Left and right option
- align tabs to the left or right
Empty tab option
- create empty tabs when selecting layouts